1. Eco-friendly Jump Rope by Green Toys Made in the U.S. with 100% cotton rope and recycled plastic handles, this jump rope is not only a great buy, but the rope length is adjustable, too!
2. Find and Make Dollhouse by Makedo Inspire your girl's inner-architect as she builds her own dollhouse using simple connectors and recycled materials. Each dollhouse is sure to be one of a kind.
3. French Knitting Spool by Seedling An easier introduction to knitting, the knitting spool by Seedling is a great step in building the confidence to knit the traditional way.
4. Shadow Puppet Kit by Kiwi Crate This DIY shadow puppet kit comes complete with five sturdy punch out puppet sheets, brads, sticks, and even a hand-cranked flashlight. And of course, Kiwi Crate's monthly subscription is always a great gift, too.
5. Wooden Owl Clock from Uncommon Goods Inspired by the traditional cuckoo clock, this wooden owl clock is handmade in the U.S.A. with birch plywood and non-toxic ink.
6. The Better to Bond You With Tape Dispenser from ModCloth I know my little girl loves her tape, so what could be more practical than her own little red riding hood dispenser? I just might snitch some while she's not looking!
7. Lavender Lattice Sheet Set from Land of Nod Tuck your little one in with these sweet and simple sheets, and rest assured she'll be having sweet dreams, too.
8. Seeing Stars party Dress by Tea This 100% cotton machine-washable dress will have your daughter twirling with delight--and would make for some cheery holiday photos!
9. Fun Hat and Mitten Set from Mini Boden A colorful knitted duo, what little girl doesn't love pink and warm little animals?
10. Knee Socks from Mini Boden Even if she insists on wearing skirts through winter, you can still keep her warm with these fun and colorful knee socks.
11. Tickle Your Toes from Tea Pretty up those toes with a bright set of laces. Made with 100% cotton, they're worth stuffing in her stocking!
12. Q & A a Day for Kids: A Three-Year Journal This journal for parents and kids is a perfect way to document the growing personality of your little girl. Record her responses to the short questions for her, or let her fill them in herself. This would be a beautiful childhood memento, and would be a great way to connect with your daughter as well.
13. All in a Day With intricate paper-cut illustrations by Nikki McLure, All in a Day is a lovely book that explores all the possibilities of a day. Flipping through the pages is like taking in a breath of fresh air, and will inspire your little girl to get outside and play.
14. Extra Yarn A story about a little girl who discovers a box of colorful yarn and how she clothes the town in yarn, with a surprise ending when a greedy duke tries to steal the magical yarn. A whimsical collaboration between Mac Barnett and illustrator Jon Klassen, you can hear more about the book in their interview on the Craft Sanity podcast.
15. Over and Under the Snow A peek at the life in the world during the cold days of winter, this beautifully illustrated children's book would be a perfect read for cuddling up and drinking hot cocoa.
I hope you found something you love for the little girls on your list. What were your favorite gifts as a girl? I still remember a My Little Pony I used to take everywhere.
Visit again tomorrow for my top gifts for boys!