This post is sponsored by Goodwill SA.
I'm always on the lookout for a great piece of art at my local thrift stores, but sometimes I'll pass by a piece if it's less than perfect. After finding these great ideas for sprucing them up, I think I'll be willing to bring more of it home! Here are seven ways to upgrade your own thrift store art finds:
1. Dipped art via Apartment Therapy
2. Word art by Life as a Thrifter
3. Child's silhouette via Apartment Therapy
4. Painted frame by Amy Kiehl
5. Glazed oil painting by Vintage Revivals
6. DIY paint by number by Under the Sycamore
7. Song lyric wall art by A Beautiful Mess
Which one's your favorite? I love the pop of color on the neon frame, and that DIY paint by number amazing? Amazing. What's your favorite thrift store redo?
Speaking of redos, I'm hosting another Etsy Craft Party next month, and it's all about bringing new life to old photos. For anyone in or around San Antonio, I'd love for you to come! There are still a few early bird tickets left, so get them while they last!