This post contains affiliate links.
This week's podcast guest is the amazingly talented Anne Weil of Flax and Twine. Anne is the queen of finger and arm knitting, and went from blogging as a creative outlet to full-time crafter just a couple years ago. Her passion for finger knitting eventually became the seed for her new book, Knitting Without Needles: A Stylish Introduction to Finger and Arm Knitting. Tune in to hear more about her creative journey and for an exclusive discount to the Flax and Twine shop. Click through for the full show notes.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Discount code makerview for 15% off in the Flax and Twine Shop
- Stylist Brittany Jepsen of The House That Lars Built
- Prop stylist Pam Morris
- Photographer Jessica Peterson
- Photographer Trisha Zemp
- Lions Brand Thick and Quick Yarn
- Loops & Threads Cozy Wool Yarn
- Cascade Magnum