Thanks to all of you for reading along and for all of your great feedback in the comments–you really kept me going this month! (I’m definitely a bit wiped out after pumping out so many posts, but I had a blast!) I’m also excited to be starting a new series all about crafty mamas next month–so be sure to come back Monday to see what I’ve got in store for you (I can’t wait!).
Here’s a round up of all the posts from the Spring Greening Series:
- Three Easy Ways to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Decorating with Succulents
- 8 Essential Green Cleaning Alternatives
- 4 Easy Ways to Green Your Home Today
- Book Reviews: Easy Green Living & Planet Home
- Green Your Family Beauty Routine
- Think Before You Eat
- 12 Green Kids Crafts
- 12 Green Grown-Up Crafts
- Going Green With Cloth Diapering
photo by cupcakes2
Week 3 Spring Greening Giveaway Week:
Week 4 Environment:
Did you make any new green steps this month? How did you celebrate Earth Day? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below!