1. Flower Garland by Oh Joy A little string and some floral wire is all you need to make a fresh floral garland (and she says it only takes 15 minutes!).
2. Flower Gift Toppers on HGTV Instead of using big plastic bows to top your gifts, why not add a beautiful bloom instead. This would be perfect for a hostess gift.
3. Fresh Flower Part Hats by Studio DIY Ring in the New Year with a unique party hat.
4. Portable Wall Cones on Tulipina These wall cones are actually store-bought, but you could make your own paper ones, and hang them on doorknobs and windows to cheer up your home for the holidays.
5. Mini Wreath Place Cards by Oh Joy Treat your holiday dinner guests with these gorgeous mini wreaths.
6. Fresh Flower Pendant Light by Paper & Stitch Make a whimsical flower pendant light to hang over your holiday table.
7. Fresh Flower Napkin Ring by Paper & Stitch Gussy up napkins up with mini blooms.
8. DIY Floral Cake Topper from Confetti Pop Dress your Christmas cake up with some winter-white florals.
Flowers are such a simple, eco-friendly way to add some color to your home–I can’t wait to give some of these ideas a try!
Special thanks to The Bouqs for sponsoring this post. And don’t forget to sign up for your 20% off discount, and enter to win a year’s worth of flowers in the comments below!
And if you’re ordering for the holidays, here are their order by dates:
To ensure you or your recipient receive Bouqs on time for the holidays, please place your order prior to the dates below:
Christmas (December 25th):
Order Volcano Bouq by: December 19, 2013
Order California Bouq by: December 22, 2013
New Years (December 31st/January 1st):
Order Volcano Bouq by: December 25, 2013
Order California Bouq by: December 28, 2013