UPDATE: Want to see even more DIY refashion ideas? Check out my newer post, 40 Thrift Store Refashions.
About 60% of my wardrobe is from the thrift store, and although I love the thrill and uniqueness of serendipitous finds, I love the idea of putting your own mark on them even better! Check out this list of 20 ways you can refashion any thrift store find for your wardrobe.
1. Hand-Stamped Pony Dress by A Beautiful Mess
2. Lace Insert by Mr. Kate
3. Trumpet Dress Refashion with Cotton and Curls
4. DIY Graphic Tees (with free printables) by Delia Creates
5. Printed Mini Dress
6. Turn a Tulle Dress into A Skirt with The Brassy Apple
7. Turn a Muu Muu into a Fitted Dress with Life is Beautiful
8. DIY Geometric Beaded Top
9. Turn a Belt and a Scarf into a Vest with Brit and Co.
10. Oversized to Peplum Dress
11. Custom Tailor a Blazer
12. Turn a Curtain into A Skirt with Trash to Couture
13. Add Elbow Patches to Hide Flaws
14. DIY Open Front Sweater
15. DIY Dyed Denim by My Hands Made It
16. DIY Vintage Scarf Shirt
17. Men’s Button Up to Tank Top by Cotton and Curls
18. Turn Two Shirts into One with Oh Everything Handmade
19. Add Pockets to a Skirt with Shrimp Salad Circus
20. DIY Fishtail Maxi