1. Make plastic egg nesting dolls
2. Turn clear ones into mini terrariums
3. Use the bottom halves to make a tealight holder
4. And make mini bullet planters with the tops
5. Make Easter egg sculptures
6. Make some creepy crawlies
7. Or a collection of mini teacups
8. Paint with them!
9. Turn them into fancy bird feeders
10. Or these kid-friendly bird feeders
11. Make an egg garland
12. Use them to store homemade playdough
13. Save them for Cinco de Mayo and make maracas
14. Or as molds for handmade soap
15. Add some LED lights to create fireflies
And my favorite place to buy plastic eggs if I don’t already have them? The thrift store of course!
Looking for more Spring and Easter ideas? Check out these posts:
Toilet Roll Easter Egg Cups
TP Roll Bunny Egg Holders
Forget the Easter Basket, Make a Bindle Instead!
Last-Minute Easter Gift Ideas
And be sure to find more ideas on my Spring DIY Ideas and Inspiration board on Pinterest!