I started this blog just over six years ago, and it’s amazing to see all the changes and growth I’ve experienced through it. I’m grateful to all of you who have supported me along the way, and hope that you’ve enjoyed the journey as much as I have! This year has been an eventful one (especially with starting the podcast!), and I have even more exciting things to share in 2016. If you want to stay in the know, I’d love to have you join me for The Monday Maker Motivator–it’s a weekly newsletter with exclusive tips and inspirations, as well as first-glimpses at upcoming projects.
I hope that you had a fruitful and creative year! Here are the top 20 reader faves–plus a few oldies but goodies–I’d love to hear which ones you loved!
1. DIY T-Shirt Apron
2. DIY Home Studio Backdrop
9. DIY Recycled Mini Art Books
11. 100 DIY Halloween Costumes
12. DIY Healing Heart Packs
13. DIY 3D Printed Ornaments
14. 12 Thrift Store Organizing Ideas
15. DIY Cardboard Neighborhood
16. Recycled Plastic Bottle Flowers
17. 15 Upcycled Easter Egg Ideas
18. Thrift Store Collector | Vintage Suitcases
19. Thrift Store Style
20. DIY Recycled Checkers SetTop 10 Oldies but Goodies1. Five Things You Should Always Buy from the Thrift Store2. Poor Mamas Pesto Recipe3. Lazy Hem How-To4. Paper Ball Ornament Tutorial5. Easy-Peasy Last-Minute Angel Wings6. DIY Giant Googly Eyes7. Five Things You Should Never Buy at the Thrift Store8. 20 Thrift Store Refashions9. Princess Hat Tutorial10. Last-Minute Mario and Luigi Costumes